Unified Communications: Your key to winning the customer engagement battle
Studies show that 65% of millenials do NOT want to have to call a company when engaging with them. If you don't have the ability to take incoming texts, web chats, or video (Facetime) calls, you're cutting yourself off from over half of the total population! Here at Ininite Communicaitons, we specialize in helping you design and source cloud-based unified communications services from over 200 leading brands. Our product is happy customers who are winning the customer engagement battle, not to "push" or try to sell you any one given brand. Put us to work for you!
Key Features of UCaaS
- Optimize your business communications with enterprise-class voice, fax, text, call handling, mobilenapps, and BYOD capability
- Provide a consistent feature set and user experience to all users around the globe
- Integrate BYOD smartphones and tablets into business phones
- Manage your entire system whenever, wherever you want
- Seamlessly integrate with business applications
- Local virtual Phone Numbers
- Initial cost savings
- Ongoing cost savings
- Employee Mobility
- Reliable uptime
- Quick Install
- Easy to Use
Have an aging phone system? We can help!
Cloud system over On-premise Phone System
Enjoy ultimate flexibility as access to “seats” are typically purchased on a monthly basis and can scale up and down as needed. There’s none of the capital equipment or hardware costs associated with legacy phone systems.
How Does UCaaS Work?
The hosted infrastructure required to provide UC functions (chat, presence, etc.) resides in the data center of your service provider. Your IP connection to the cloud allows users to access that functionality.